Sunday, December 4, 2011

Free DIY tag-a-magazine


Hi everyone!
I made these free magazine tabs for you to easily tag the best articles in magazines. It's nice to keep your magazines, but sometimes it happens that you think: where did I read that great story or got that wonderful idea?

Here's the solution.




I've made 2 versions of these tags, one with the tags allready filled in (inspiration, great idea, good story, beautiful, wishlist & to do),
and 1 version with blank tags for you to fill in whatever you want (or draw a little icon like I did).

How it works:
Click on these images below to open a preview of the pdf-file and then click on File --> Download original. Print the pdf-files on heavy paper (A4-size), the heavier the better. Trim the tags. Then score carefully along the dotted lines. Ready! Have fun!



By the way, have you seen what magazine I used for the pictures? It's the great magazine UPPERCASE.



2 comments:

  1. Have you made them? I would love to see a picture of how you use the tags. You can contact me via twitter, @papierdier.

    ReplyDelete